If you are looking for a big apartment for your whole family, look no further. This City Garden Apartment is part of a gated-community complex, very modern, secure and exclusive. It’s located in the Binh Thanh District, which means you can easily access everything District 1 has to offer, as it’s only a five-minute drive away. It’s also very close to District 2 and its international schools.
City Garden Apartment Features
- 3 Bedrooms,
- Partially furnished,
- Space available for tailored decoration,
- Super wide window area,
- Views on many angles of the city.
This is a very spacious City Garden apartment, interestingly divided, with floor to ceiling windows in every room. It’s worth mentioning that the living room window is ultra large, giving you plenty of natural light. The balcony is very wide and from it, you can observe the wonders of Ho Chi Minh City from various angles, depending on where you stand. The apartment comes unfurnished, so you are free to decorate as you desire. The kitchen does have a cooktop, a stove and a microwave. It also features a long island countertop with plenty of space to cook meals for the whole family.
The City Garden Amenities
The complex has three swimming pools (which includes a 50-meter lap pool with a swim-up bar), and you also get access to a private gym staffed by internationally-trained fitness experts with top-of-the-line equipment. A poolside restaurant and a playground for children are also located on the property.
- Building receptionist is available for instant help
- Renters can have contact of the building owner in case of facilities problem
- Move in Saigon will help renters and owner with legal documents and communication during the leasing time
Explore the Binh Thanh District
Binh Thanh District is a fascinating place to explore, full of small alleyways and surrounded by canals. You will find great street food everywhere, particularly on Phan Van Han street, a paradise for foodies. You will also notice a great mix of both the old culture and brand-new urban developments. It’s also a place where many Japanese have chosen to set shop, so you will be able to try sushi places and eat great miso soup.
Things to see and do
The City Garden Apartment Complex is located on Ngo Tat To Street, where a lot of new restaurants, cafés, bars, and bistros have opened recently. The District also offers some interesting locales:
- The Thi Nghe Market, a great place to shop for local products. It’s a good alternative to the tourist-riddled Ben Thanh market in District 1. It’s much more intimate and you can buy anything from food to clothes.
- Him Lam Golf Driving Range where you can practice your golf swing while admiring the scenic panorama of the river and the city center. This modern range includes putting greens and bunker practice areas.
- The Van Thanh Park, a large government-owned tourist park, Van Thanh offers an artificial lake, restaurants, a swimming pool, and a small children’s playground. You can also wander on the green lawn along the river or look at stone-carving, weaving, and pottery-making village replicas.
One of the best things about City Garden is that it has the look and feel of an exclusive getaway resort that’s very close to the financial district. It’s also near the city’s Tan Son Nhat International Airport and you can easily access all of Saigon’s new and interesting commercial centers.