This apartment is part of the luxurious City Garden Complex that was built more like a resort than premium apartment buildings. It’s located in the Binh Thanh District, on Ngo Tat To Street. The city’s business center is within a 5-minute drive, yet the complex is nestled away from the bustle of it all. The apartment itself is the ideal place to unwind after a hard day’s work. It is fully furnished, tastefully decorated and very comfortable.
- Spacious open-area including living room, dining room, and kitchen
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Artistic pictures on the walls
- Wide balcony
- Ornamented plates and glasses
You will certainly appreciate the black and pale motifs of the décor. The furniture is elegant, the decorations tasteful. The balcony can be accessed either through the bedroom or the main living area and offers an amazing view of the city, that you can also see from the kitchen because of the large open area. The kitchen comes with a modern refrigerator, a cooking top, and a microwave. You will have plenty of space to cook with the central almost-an-isle-counter.
The City Garden Amenities
Along the three swimming pools (which includes a 50-meter lap pool with a swim-up bar), you get access to a private gym staffed by internationally-trained fitness experts with top-of-the-line equipment. A poolside restaurant and a playground for children are also located on the property.
- 24/7 receptionist
- Building owner contact to solve any facilities issues
- Move in Saigon supports renters and owners in legal documents and communication during the leasing time
Explore the Binh Thanh District
Binh Thanh District is changing fast. New businesses are cropping up everywhere, particularly Japanese ones. The kanji characters are everywhere and Sapporo beer glasses clanks against the ones filled with Saigon Beer… and the best sushi is now served in Binh Thanh, but at prices that have remained reasonable compared to District 1.
Things to See and Do
Ngo Tat To street has seen lots of quirky restaurants and trendy bars blossoming lately and there are many things to see and do:
- The Thi Nghe Market, a great place to shop for local products. It’s a good alternative to the tourist-riddled Ben Thanh market in District 1. It’s much more intimate and you can buy anything from food to clothes.
- Him Lam Golf Driving Range where you can practice your golf swing while admiring the scenic panorama of the river and the city center. This modern range includes putting greens and bunker practice areas.
- The Van Thanh Park, a large government-owned tourist park, Van Thanh offers an artificial lake, restaurants, a swimming pool, and a small children’s playground. You can also wander on the green lawn along the river or look at stone-carving, weaving, and pottery-making village replicas.
One of the best things about City Garden is that it has the look and feel of an exclusive getaway resort but it’s only a 5-minute drive from the city center. It’s also close to the city’s Tan Son Nhat International Airport and you can easily access all of Saigon’s new and interesting commercial centers.