This premium apartment is part of the City Garden Apartment Complex, a truly unique, resort-like, gated community in the Binh Thanh District. This area is a great example of the old coexisting with the modern and you will feel both the traditional Vietnamese culture and the excitement of contemporary progress.
As for the City Garden Complex, it’s offering modern amenities in a lush, tropical setting. Ideal for escaping Saigon’s heat and the craziness of its traffic!
Features of the Apartment
- Spacious open-area including living room, dining room, and kitchen
- Kitchen Island countertop
- Remarkable furniture
- Tasteful décorations
This luxurious apartment offers a great view of the city from its very wide balcony, accessible from both the living room and the bedroom. The apartment is located right above one of the complex’ pool. The furniture is not only modern but also very original, particularly the bookshelf located in the living area, which is truly a conversation starter. The refrigerator is in stainless steel and not only are you getting a great cooktop, but also an oven, a rare thing in Vietnam. Did we mention you get a view from the kitchen? As it is part of the living area, you get to cook and watch Saigon at the same time!
The City Garden Amenities
Along the three swimming pools (which includes a 50-meter lap pool with a swim-up bar), you get access to a private gym staffed by internationally-trained fitness experts with top-of-the-line equipment. A poolside restaurant and a playground for children are also located on the property.
- 24/7 receptionist
- Building owner contact to solve any facilities issues
- Move in Saigon supports renters and owners in legal documents and communication during the leasing time
Explore the Binh Thanh District
Binh Thanh District is changing fast. New businesses are cropping up everywhere, particularly Japanese ones. The kanji characters are everywhere and Sapporo beer glasses clanks against the ones filled with Saigon Beer… and the best sushi is now served in Binh Thanh, but at prices that have remained reasonable compared to District 1.
Things to See and Do
Ngo Tat To street has seen lots of quirky restaurants and trendy bars blossoming lately and there are many things to see and do:
- The Thi Nghe Market, a great place to shop for local products. It’s a good alternative to the tourist-riddled Ben Thanh market in District 1. It’s much more intimate and you can buy anything from food to clothes.
- Him Lam Golf Driving Range where you can practice your golf swing while admiring the scenic panorama of the river and the city center. This modern range includes putting greens and bunker practice areas.
- The Van Thanh Park, a large government-owned tourist park, Van Thanh offers an artificial lake, restaurants, a swimming pool, and a small children’s playground. You can also wander on the green lawn along the river or look at stone-carving, weaving, and pottery-making village replicas.
One of the best things about City Garden is that it has the look and feel of an exclusive getaway resort but it’s only a five-minute drive from the city center. It’s also close to the city’s Tan Son Nhat International Airport and you can easily access all of Saigon’s new and interesting commercial centers.