This very spacious apartment offers an amazing view of Saigon. It is situated in the City Garden Apartment Buildings, on Ngo Tat To Street in the Binh Thanh District. Designed by award-winning Australian architects, the striking ‘wavey’ towers are unique and timeless yet Vietnamese in character and have become part of the identity of the Binh Thanh District.
Binh Thanh is an amazing blend of the old and the new. It is slowly becoming “Little Saigon v2.0” as hordes of foreigners, especially Japanese expats, have been drawn to the neighborhood.
Characteristics of this City Garden Apartment
- A great curved wave-like balcony
- Modern, stylish and comfortable furniture
- An empty spacious room which can be used for various purposes
- Armchairs on the balcony for a sightseeing seat
The greatest feature of this apartment is truly its curved wave-like balcony that extends to each and every room. You’ll be able to enjoy the scenic view from all the floor-to-ceiling windows but also while lounging on the armchairs that easily fit in this immense balcony. Two bedrooms are fitted with comfortable beds and the third one is completely empty, allowing you to do whatever you want with it, like an office space or a media room. The kitchen features an island countertop with stools and the living room is embellished with a great marble table that can easily seat six people.
The City Garden Amenities
Along the three swimming pools (which includes a 50-meter lap pool with a swim-up bar), you get access to a private gym staffed by internationally-trained fitness experts with top-of-the-line equipment. A poolside restaurant and a playground for children are also located on the property.
- 24/7 receptionist
- Building owner contact to solve any facilities issues
- Move in Saigon supports renters and owners in legal documents and communication during the leasing time
Explore the Binh Thanh District
Binh Thanh District is changing fast. New businesses are cropping up everywhere, particularly Japanese ones. The kanji characters are everywhere and Sapporo beer glasses clanks against the ones filled with Saigon Beer… and the best sushi is now served in Binh Thanh, but at prices that have remained reasonable compared to District 1.
Things to See and Do
Ngo Tat To street has seen lots of quirky restaurants and trendy bars blossoming lately and there are many things to see and do:
- The Thi Nghe Market, a great place to shop for local products. It’s a good alternative to the tourist-riddled Ben Thanh market in District 1. It’s much more intimate and you can buy anything from food to clothes.
- Him Lam Golf Driving Range where you can practice your golf swing while admiring the scenic panorama of the river and the city center. This modern range includes putting greens and bunker practice areas.
- The Van Thanh Park, a large government-owned tourist park, Van Thanh offers an artificial lake, restaurants, a swimming pool, and a small children’s playground. You can also wander on the green lawn along the river or look at stone-carving, weaving, and pottery-making village replicas.
One of the best things about City Garden is that it has the look and feel of an exclusive getaway resort but it’s only a five-minute drive from the city center. It’s also close to the city’s Tan Son Nhat International Airport and you can easily access all of Saigon’s new and interesting commercial centers.