Updated: April 2019
Vinad Media LTD (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.moveinsaigon.com website (“Move in Saigon” or “Website”).
The purpose of this page is to inform the user (“you”, “your”, “yours”) about our policies regarding the collection, use, management and disclosure of your personal data when you use Move in Saigon and the choices you have associated with that data Vinad Media LTD collects.
Information, Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve Move in Saigon for your benefit.
Types of Data Collected
Vinad Media LTD may collect, either automatically or manually, under previous authorization from you, certain information from your person that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). This will be done under the main purpose of providing you with a safe and customized user experience while browsing through the Website.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Country of residence
- Language preference
- Social Media username
- Cookies and Internet use behavior
- Usage Data
We may collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type and version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, referring and exit pages, number of clicks, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data that do not identify you personally.
Cookies and Tracking Data
- Session cookies.- Store information about the activities you perform during a single session in Move in Saigon. They are erased at the end of your session.
- Technical cookies.- Allow you to browse Move in Saigon and use the different options or services that it provides, for example watching a video, leaving a comment on an article or interacting with third-party services such as social media. When visiting a page containing a YouTube video, or clicking to see the video, cookies could be created by YouTube. These cookies are not owned by Vinad Media LTD.
- Preference cookies.- Save your browsing preferences through a series of criteria on your computer like, but not limited to, language preference and browser configuration.
- Analytical cookies.- Allow Vinad Media LTD to track and analyze information on how you visit the various pages on Move in Saigon. The data collected is used to measure activity on Move in Saigon and to construct user profiles for the visitor of it, in order to improve user experience and allow for better service.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page
- Security Cookies.- To prevent theft through cross-site scripting, among other security purposes.
For the access to and usage of Move in Saigon, Vinad Media LTD does not collect sensitive information from you.
Use of Data
Vinad Media LTD uses the collected data for various purposes, including to:
- Provide and maintain the Website
- Notify you about changes, new features, services, promotions, events or offers on our Website we think you will find valuable
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of Move in Saigon when you choose to do so
- Provide customer care and support
- Identify your preferences on the Website
- Provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve Move in Saigon
- Monitor the usage of the Website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To offer you custom relevant advertisements
Opt-out cookies and tracking data, choices and options
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Please note that this “opt out” option function is browser-specific and relies on an “opt-out cookie” that would require revalidation after a browser change or update. However, if you do not accept cookies, some portions and services from our Website won’t display properly.
You may opt out of the automated collection of information by third-party ad networks like Google and Facebook by editing the opt-out the network ads’ preferences at https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated?hl=en and
Because those preferences controls are specific to your user’s account on those sites, Vinad Media LTD is unable to perform the opt-outs on your behalf.
Transfer Of Data
The information, including your Personal Data that you disclose directly with Vinad Media LTD through the use of Move in Saigon’s services and features may be transferred to (and maintained on) computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where you will not be able to seek redress under your local data protection laws and that does not have an equivalent level of data protection as in your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Vietnam and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Vietnam and process it there.
General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR)
The GDPR took effect on May 25, 2018, and is intended to protect the data of European Union (EU) citizens. Move in Saigon, content and services do not specifically target marketing to the EU or conduct business in or to the EU in any meaningful way. If the data that you provide to us in the course of your use of the Website is governed by GDPR, Vinad Media LTD will abide by the relevant portions of the Regulation.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) or are accessing this site from within the EEA, you may have the right to request: access to, correction of, deletion of; portability of; and restriction or objection to processing, of your personal data. This includes the “right to be forgotten.”
Disclosure Of Data
For Legal Reasons
Vinad Media LTD may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Vinad Media LTD
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website
- To protect the personal safety of users of Move in Saigon or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Right to Data Correction and To Be Forgotten
You are entitled to access any personal data we may hold about you. Whereas it is not accurate, complete or up-to-date or is misleading, you may ask us to correct that personal data, or to remove all Personal Data we may have collected, and we will respond to your request within a reasonable time. We reserve the right to confirm the identity of the person seeking access or correction to this Personal Data before complying with such a request. We reserve the right to deny you access for any reason permitted under applicable law.
Users may choose to receive email updates from Move in Saigon via Mailchimp by submitting an email address to the email subscription form. MailChimp has implemented strong privacy protections that mean to handle your contact data appropriately and in line with EU legal requirements.
Additionally, Vinad Media LTD messaging or emails that are sent to you include an unsubscribe link in them, by clicking on them you can remove yourself at any time from the mailing list to stop communication from us.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Storage Length of Data
If you opt to stop communications with us, the length of time we keep information about you depends on the type of information:
- To comply with our legal obligations, we may retain your Personal Data to resolve possible disputes. We will store it for a reasonable amount of time after which we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible for reasons out of our reach, we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible.
- To uncover collective insights about the use of Move in Saigon and to continue to develop and improve the Website, we retain Data that do not specifically identifies you as an individual. We reserve the rights to store this anonymized Data for as long as we find convenient.
- To display marketing preferences, in case you haven’t explicitly requested to unsubscribe or opt-out from the services provided by Move in Saigon, we will retain this Data for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest in our Website, such as when you last opened an email from us.
Third Party Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the use of Move in Saigon (“Service Providers”), to provide the Website on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Move in Saigon uses affiliate networks in order to provide services such as hotel booking, flight search and visa request. Those affiliates networks warrant to the best of their ability to identify a booking or a purchase from our Website through Vinad Media LTD acting as their agent, by means of a specific parameter automatically assigned to each of our users, or in any other similar technical manner. Vinad Media LTD does not collect Personal Data about you for achieving this goal.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the Age of Consent in Vietnam (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
For contents that harm or prejudice children or children’s rights through our Website, Vinad Media LTD is obliged to prevent the sharing of content, delete any contents that harm or prejudice children or the children’s rights, and to notify and cooperate in a timely manner with the competent cybersecurity authorities to handle the above-mentioned infringing contents.
By email: email@example.com